• Skills and experience
• Knowledge on Test concepts, strategies and methods for automotive control software.
• Experience in requirements based testing and functional testing.
• Experience in HiL and MiL/SiL testing.
• Strong experience in usage of dynamic test tools and static test tools like QAC.
• Experience in unit and integration tests.
• Good experience with software configuration management, version control tools(SVN or IBM tools).
Experience on scripting languages like python preferable.
• Automotive communications networks (i.e. CAN, LIN,)
• Rapid prototyping systems (i.e. dSPACE AutoBox)
• ASPICE/CMMI compliant software development processes
• Requirement management tools (i.e. DOORS)
• Automotive electronic circuits, sensors, and actuators
• Setting up software development tool chains
• Experiences with real-time OS and multi-core controllers
• Implementation of functional safety aspects in embedded software projects.
6 Lac To 14 Lac P.A.
IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance